ISRO has opened recruitment notice for the post of Scientist & Engineer for which B.E/B.Tech students can apply.
More Details about the Job :-
- Post : Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’
- Total Posts : 87
- Qualification : B.E / B.Tech
- Salary : 56,000 PM
- Age Limit : 35 years
- Location : Anywhere in India
- Last Date : 7th March 2017
Eligibility Criteria :
- Candidates should have B.E/B.Tech or equivalent qualification with 65% or minimum 6.84 CGPA. The candidates who are going to complete their B.E/B.Tech degree in the year 2016-17 should have provisional degree by 31/8/2017.
- 35 years as on 07/03/2017. Ex-Servicemen and Persons with Disabilities are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders.
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ [Mechanical]: 36 posts
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ [Electronics] : 42 posts
- Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ [Computer Science]: 09 posts
How to Apply
- The application for on-line registration will be hosted on the ISRO web-site between 15/02/2017 and 07/03/2017. Candidates may visit our web-site at www.isro.gov.in to register their applications on-line between 15/02/2017 and 07/03/2017. The candidates registered under National Career Services (NCS) portal and fulfilling the eligibility conditions may visit ISRO website and follow the application procedure as stated. Applications will be received on-line only. Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an on-line Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference. E-mail ID of the applicant will have to be given in the application compulsorily. The on-line application has to be invariably followed-up with a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer concerned, by those already in employment under Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies, duly indicating the name and Reg. No. on the reverse.
For the complete details about the recruitment you can visit here